SKINBEA.COM – Acne is a condition in the skin that occurs when hair follicles are blocked by oil and dead skin cells. Acne most often occurs in the teenage and young adult phases. Symptoms begin with non-inflammatory blackheads, pus-filled or large red bumps, and soft lumps.
One of them is a pimple that triggers a reddish face that is accompanied by a soft but pus-filled lump. This zit invites pain or itching. Acne often appears on the face, chest, back, upper arms and shoulders. Conditions like this are torturous and have an impact on the face to be unsightly. Certainly, you will feel inferior and ashamed.
Here are tips and steps to get rid of zit pimples, let’s see:
Potatoes are a type of tuber and are often used as food. It turns out we can use potatoes to get rid of cystic acne.
How to cure cystic acne naturally using potatoes:
1. Peel 1 potato, then cut thin.
2. Stick the thin potato slices into the facial area where the pimples appear.
3. Let stand for 10 minutes, then wash your face with cold water.
2. Turmeric, lime, and honey
How to deal with natural cystic acne using a mixture of turmeric, lime, and honey:
1. Blend turmeric to taste, then add lime and 2 tablespoons of honey.
2. Mix until evenly until a tangible paste, use this paste for facial masks.
3. Leave it for about 10 minutes, then wash your face using clean water.
3. Egg white
Egg white contains enzymes that can destroy enzymes that destroy cell walls derived from bacteria that cause acne. The benefits of white ears can also reduce the pores of the skin, and reduce excess oil on the face.
Natural ways to get rid of a pimple with egg whites:
1. Prepare the egg, separate the yolks, and take the egg whites only.
2. beat the egg whites until fluffy, then rubbed on the pimples.
3. Leave for 10 minutes, then wash your face using warm water.
4. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera plant contains antioxidants, minerals, vitamins C and E. In addition to being useful for hair care, it turns out that aloe vera can eliminate acne stones effectively:
Take the aloe vera leaf, cut the middle, and take the gel. Blend the tongue gel, then use it as a face mask. Let stand until it dries, then wash your face using clean water.
5. Orange Peel
Orange peel contains vitamin C and alpha-hydroxy acid which can clean clogged pores and remove dead skin cells.
How to get rid of pimple using orange peel:
1. Dry the orange peel to dry.
2. Mash/puree the dried orange peel.
3. Add enough water, then mix until it forms a paste.
4. Apply the paste on the surface of the skin that has acne.
5. Allow drying.
6. Wash your face using warm water.
Garlic has a high antioxidant content as an anti-bacterial that can get rid of acne.
How to get rid of cystic acne using garlic:
1. Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
2. Peel the skin, then mash it smooth
3. Place the fine impact on the surface of the skin with acne or inflammation.
4. Let stand for 10 minutes, then wash your face with clean water.
1. Take 2-4 cloves of garlic, and peel the skin.
2. Blend the garlic then add a little water.
3. Apply the paste lightly on the surface of the face with acne.
4. Let stand between 10-20 minutes, then wash your face with clean water.
How to get rid of pimple on the forehead using lime juice:
1. Take 3 limes.
2. Cut each orange into 2 parts.
3. Stick on your facial skin that appears pimples.
4. Allow drying for 15 minutes.
5. Wash your face with warm water.
How to quickly get rid of cystic acne using tomatoes:
1. Cut the tomatoes into 2 parts, then cut thinly.
2. Apply the tomato slices all over the surface of your face skin.
3. Allow about 20 minutes, until it dries.
4. Wash your face using clean water.
Thus the tips and steps to deal with acne stones naturally and quickly. It may be useful.