Theories of Work of PDT Bio Light
SKINBEA.com – PDT LED skin care beauty equipment uses light on the latest dynamic skin care response and conservation skills. Photodynamics are cold light and cannot produce high heat, or burn skin. It can transfer high energy into energy in cells, accelerate cell growth circulation, and stimulate fiber cells to produce collagen proteins. It has unimaginable effects on aging skin, acne skin, macular skin allergy skin, wrinkled skin and sunburned skin, it never brings sores or discomfort to the skin. During the Photon Beauty treatment process, there is no pain;
You may only feel the very weak warmth emitted by the pulsing light. This indicates that your circulation is accelerating – those who are very sensitive skin may feel greater stimulation at certain points, but most people will only experience warmth.
Application of PDT Light to the skin:
1. Overcoming the problem of acne
2. Anti-aging, skin rejuvenation
3. Reducing fine lines, wrinkles, stretch marks
4. Cure skin diseases
5. Improve skin trauma from laser treatment
6. Anti-hair loss treatment and hair regrowth treatment
7. Recovery of wounds
8. Strengthen skin cosmetics absorption
Benefits of doing a PDT Bio Light Machine?
1. Reducing excess oil production
2. Reducing acne inflammation
3. Reducing redness due to acne
4. Brighten and smooth the skin
5. Tighten pores on facial skin
6. Reducing fine lines and facial wrinkles
Technical Features of PDT Bio Light Therapy:
1. Seven types of special light sources for clinical care (Red, Blue, Yellow, Red + Blue, Red + Yellow, Yellow + Blue, Red + Blue + Yellow)
2. No risk of burning with safe optical technology
3. High power LED, pure light and enough energy
4. A large treatment area in a short period of therapy
5. No need special care after treatment
6. For all skin types, there are no side effects
7. Easy to use, no need for professional operators
8. Comfortable, non-invasive and no downtime
9. stable and continuous work, no other special consumables
10. Various applications for clinics or beauty salons
The menu contained PDT Bio Light
On the aging menu Led produces red. The acne menu produces blue. The redness menu produces yellow. The aging acne menu produces a red blue color. The aging rednes menu produces a red yellow color. The acne redness menu produces a yellow blue color. The plaga menu produces red blue.
Benefits of each LED color on PDT Bio:
• Red 640nm +/- 5nm
The red light can increase cell activity, promote cell metabolism, make the skin release large amounts of collagen protein and fiber tissue to replenish itself, accelerate blood circulation, increase skin elasticity.
Eczema withering and withering skin, wrinkles, vitiligo etc. Speed up blood circulation, activate skin tissue, repair damaged skin, tender skin and eliminate wrinkles, tighten pores, and increase collagen protein.
• Yellow 570nm +/- 5nm
Has a calming effect. This is a combination of blue and green. Defense. Strengthen the ability to protect the skin itself. Calm down, release stress, and cure sunburn.
• Blue 480nm +/- 5nm
The purest blue light has the effect of holding back inflammation. Also has a calming effect and helps us sleep better. Quiet. Promotes protein and collagen synthesis, useful for sensitive, oily skin and acne.
Is PDT Bio Light safe for everyone?
There is no evidence that says PDT is dangerous for pregnant women but it is advisable not to do PDT during pregnancy, especially the first trimester. Not everyone is suitable for this treatment. People with dark skin color, skin that is sunburned and people who work under direct sunlight are not suitable for this treatment. People with certain diseases such as SLE (Systemic Lupus Erythematous) are strictly prohibited from doing this treatment. After doing this treatment, there can be redness and burning sensation in the treatment area, but it will disappear by itself in a few days. Avoiding direct sunlight a few days before and after treatment will reduce the risk of side effects. The use of sunscreen and moisturizer after treatment is recommended.
How long must the PDT Bio Light Therapy be repeated?
PDT is recommended to be repeated every two to four weeks. Usually it takes three to four treatment sessions to get maximum results.
Does the light emitted by PDT Bio Light not damage our eyes?
No. As explained above, the way PDT works is through chemical reactions involving certain drug substances (applied to the treatment area), PDT rays and oxygen. Because the eye area is not a treatment area, so it is not possible to apply medicinal materials there and there will be no chemical reactions that can cause cell damage.