If you have blackheads on your face, you may want to use black face mask for blackheads. Today, there are some products of black face mask you can use for getting rid of blackheads. But, not every product is effective to clean your face from blackheads. For your recommendation, you should use natural black face mask for blackheads. How to make it? Read the information below to know more about it.
The Cause of Blackheads
Every woman wants to have flawless skin face. But, there are some problems that make woman feel so difficult to get beautiful and flawless skin face. For example are blackheads. Yes, blackheads commonly experienced by women in the world. It looks so bad on face, because blackheads cover areas of nose, and other areas of face. When it happens, women will not feel so confident to show off in front of other people.
What is the cause of blackheads? Actually, blackheads can be caused by oily skin. Yes, sometime oil on face combines with sweat and finally creates blackheads. Blackhead also usually caused by a blockage in the hair follicles on the face. The blockage usually formed by excess production of sebum. If you touch blackheads on the face, you can feel the texture of blackheads. Sometime, it makes you want to get rid of blackheads as soon as possible. Black face mask can be the choice for getting rid of blackheads. But, sometime it can cause a risk. You are better to use natural black face mask for blackheads.
How to Make Natural Black Face for Blackheads
As mentioned before, you should use natural black face for blackheads. Actually, there are some natural black face masks you can use for getting rid of blackhead. For example, you can create activated charcoal face mask. This mask is effective to clean your face from blackheads. How to make it? Here are the steps you can follow to make activated charcoal face mask:
· Prepare some ingredients for making black face mask from activated charcoal. The ingredients you need to prepare are 1 teaspoon of activated charcoal, 1 teaspoon of unflavored gelatin, and 1 tablespoon of distilled water.
· After preparing ingredients, you need to prepare double boiler and keep it on low heat. In a small glass bowl, pour activated charcoal. And then, pour unflavored gelatin in other bowl.
· Add distilled water to a bowl of charcoal. Pour the gelatin to charcoal, and then mix it well.
· If the gelatin has been melted perfectly, and the mixture is a thick black liquid, you need to turn off the heat.
· Remove the glass bowl from boiler, and then let the mixture cool down.
· You can apply the mixture to the area on your face. But, avoid areas below eyebrows.
· You can apply that mask for 10-15 minutes. After that, you can slowly peel off the solidfield mask.
· Wash the face after using that mask. You can try to use black face mask for blackheads twice to get maximal result.